It’s that time again… The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! OK y’all… I wanted to have this up for you last night, but… life. I went to Nordstrom today with a 3-month old and 9-year-old in tow and went on a shopping marathon to bring to you my favorite picks from the sale. Go to my Instagram tonight and watch my stories (which I’ll save in a specific NSale Highlight reel) to see videos of my thoughts of sizing, etc. In the mean time, get shopping quickly (I’m already a little behind here for ya) because these items are selling out fast! Below are my thoughts, try-ons and picks… Let me know what you think and what treasures you decide to get yourself! xxoo
(Also, ignore typos. I’m typing this FAST.)
(Also, also… enjoy the unedited fitting room photos. You’ll notice they start with baby in stroller. Em playing ipad. Then both are gone bc Em is walking the baby around to try to get her to sleep. Then… (that didn’t work) they’re both just hanging out. I mean, this is real life here, people.)
The top things I think you should consider buying during this sale:
- Jeans: Jeans are something you wear year-round (most of us, at least), and these styles are sure to be the trending styles of the season. If you KNOW you’re going to be needing jeans, whether for fall or even to wear right now, you might as well buy them while they’re on sale!
- Leggings: I tend to wear the same legging styles over and over daily. They only go on sale a couple times a year, so I always try to get a few colors of the styles that I LUV during this sale!
- A new handbag: If you’re eyeing a new bag or luggage, and you see a style now that you LUV, might as well get it now while you can potentially save hundreds of dollars!
- Same goes for sunglasses.
- SHOES!!! Of all the items that are part of this sale, the items I seek out the most for this sale are shoes. After many years of shopping this sale, I tend to have a sense of which shoes are going to be the hot shoes of the coming season. So I try to buy a couple styles that I know I’ll wear now AND come fall/winter while they’re a steal!
- A good jacket: Invest now while there are all kinds of good deals!
What I anticipate is likely to sell out!
- BP Open Toe Mules: (On sale from $79.95 to $49.90! I bought them in black but really want another color, so may be back for another pair!)
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: (I posted about these last fall after purchasing them during this sale… And YES! They sold out quickly! I wear these every fall/winter!
- Zella Leggings: These are my absolute favorite leggings. I buy a new pair every NSale bc I wear them CONSTANTLY. And for $35, you can’t lose! They hold you in. The material is super forgiving. And the quality is incredible!)
- This Sherpa Zip-Up Sweater (also this Pullover): So cozy! Sells out every year!
- These Button-up Skinny Jeans: EVERY blogger is posting them, so they WILL sell out! My size was sold out at my store, so I’m ordering them online before they sell out bc they are SO CUTE!
- This long cardigan: (which comes in several colors): Another one posted by tons of bloggers! Super cozy! I’ll show this in my story try-ons.
- These airbrush leggings: another pair that is SO flattering! Bought these and obsessed!
- These bow mules: I’m OBSESSED with the leopard and black. May have to add these to my cart order too.
- These adorable ankle booties: These WILL sell out! They’re a favorite amongst many and they are SO CUTE! Just trying to decide which color I’d use the most!
Baby Items & Gear:
These Jeans are my favorite purchase of all! On sale for under $50! I have this style (from other seasons) in black, white and other shades of denim. LUV how these have an unfinished hem and slightly cropped. LUV LUV LUV them!
This sweater came home with me! LUV it! Super soft (like butter!) and a very flattering fit! On sale for $25!
Bought this moto jacket! It’s SO CUTE! The hood is removable so you can take that off and throw it over anything when you want a dressier look! An AMAZING price at only $64! Comes in other colors too!
This sweater will be an amazing basic for fall/winter! A pretty off-white color and SUPER cozy! Also, LUV that it has pockets!
Also LUV this moto jacket! And it’s an awesome price! They didn’t have my size anymore. 🙁
These are a great lighter wash denim. Run TTS and a great price right now!
This is such an amazing basic tank/cami! TTS (I would take a small, but this medium was the smallest they had.) A light beige, super soft, awesome basic!
These two pieces will sell out! I take an XS in the leggings and the sweater runs big so size down. (PS- How cute are those two in the background? I’m sure they were OVER it by the time I took this picture but they were both AMAZING!!!) Sweater || Leggings
OK, that’s it for now because I’m trying DESPERATELY to get this up for y’all before all of this sells out! Hey, I’m a new mom of 3 and… life!
Thanks for shopping my picks! As usual, links are affiliate links, so I make a commission if you buy things at my recommendation, so I appreciate your support! Happy shopping!!