HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS FOR TWEEN/TEEN GIRLS:
Em’s tee (on sale for under $10!)/ Em’s leggings (currently on sale for $7.48!)
Em likes pretty much anything from Abercrombie Kids (right now you get a free stuffy with every $50 purchase and there are lots of sales!), Claires (which is buy one, get one free right now), and Amazon. A great store for shopping for teenage girls is Urban Outfitters and Hollister!
- We got this polaroid camera for Emie last year, and she still LUVs it! It’s on sale this weekend for $59! There’s also several great gift packages that include cases/film, etc.
- If you don’t buy it as a total gift set, there are the cutest cases available purchased separately.
- And don’t forget to stock up on film! Em goes through hers super fast, so she’s always asking for film and new albums to put her pictures in!
- Em LIVES in cat ear and pom pom headbands! Or this bling cat ear beanie is absolutely adorable and currently under $10!
- This hair straightener is under $20!
- I LUV my record player, but they RARELY go on sale! This one is currently on sale for $79 in the rose.
- I also LUV this fuzzy, shearling one.
- This stand/storage shelf is under $100 and would be great to have it propped up on Christmas morning and would be great for a teen/tween’s room. Or this one is under $50!
- Don’t forget to start her vinyl collection while you’re at it!
- These are also super cozy bathrobes! They’re a little more of a splurge for a tween but I think an older teenager would really appreciate the trendiness of this brand and the cozy feel!
- Em always LUVs to get lip glosses and “make up”. This $10 kit is such a flashback to my childhood and would be so cute for a tween/teen!
- Speaking of lip glosses, here’s a great set that I think any teenage girl would go crazy over!
- This little makeup/sleep mask kit is 50% off right now for $25!
- Em LUVs to use sheet masks on her face, but they can be kinda pricey! Here is a kit of 6 for $10! A great stocking stuffer!
- We swear by these hair ties! Another great stocking stuffer idea!
- We’re considering either giving Em one of our old phones (not activating the service) or giving her an ipad touch so she has something to listen to music and play games. If your teen/tween has a phone, this photo printer attaches to your phone and is really cool!
- If your teen likes the abercrombie scents, this set of samplers is a great gift!
- I know my best friend said her older kids are all asking for airpods! My husband has them, and I wear them every time I run! They’re definitely a splurge though, and not sure about kids having something so expensive that is so small (i.e. something they can easily lose).
- So I found this LESS EXPENSIVE OPTION! For about $10, the reviews sound pretty good, so I think these will be a great stocking stuffer!
- These bean bags are amazing for kids to lounge in and ON SALE RIGHT NOW!
- These unicorn slippers are super cute and also come in lots of other animals! These are another great tween option!
- This unicorn duffle bag is adorable and great for all the holiday travel!
- If you want to splurge on some Ugg boots, we got some for Em last year and she has worn the HECK out of them! Honestly, she wears them every cold day of the year, so even though they’re costly, she completely gets her wear out of them!
- These stud earring sets are super cute and a great stocking stuffer!
- We bought Em a pink guitar several years ago, which made for a super cute gift. This one is an affordable option! If you have a teen who really wants to learn to play and you want to make a heftier investment, this guitar is AMAZING!
- Another great idea is rollerblades or roller skates! I have my eye on this affordable pair for Em, or here is an ADORABLE splurge pair! So cute!
- Em LUVs squishys and asked for a set of minis. These are a great price, since I don’t like to spend a lot on things I consider “junk”. But she LUVs them, so…
- This cozy throw is AMAZINGLY soft and she’ll use it all the time! In her room or on the couch, it’s currently on sale and the best!
- This undie set is so cute for tweens- another great stocking stuffer idea!
- I think your teen would LUV this adorable layered necklace! Or these Hunter boots on sale!
- This backpack is a great idea for your teen!
- This crossbody bag is currently on sale for under $30 and I think would make a great gift idea for a teen.
- Both my daughter AND son have these vans and I think they’re great for ANY AGE!
- This pom beanie is under $20 and super cute!
- This “Path of Life” adjustable bangle bracelet is a great, thoughtful gift for a teen!
- This dainty initial necklace is super cute and under $50!
- All of these sunglasses are SUPER AFFORDABLE and great for teens OR adults! I have several pair and LUV them all! 🙂
- THIS PAIR is my absolute fav of all my sunglasses! Even more than my designer ones! And they’re only $14!!
- This little nail kit is on sale for under $4 and would be a hit for your tween girl!
STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS:
*Affiliate links were used in this post, which means I get a commission if you purchase items, at my recommendation, by you using my links! I would appreciate it ever so much if you would click on my links before making these purchases! It’s what affords me to do what I do and what I LUV! Gracias! :-*