This month Walmart is having a huge baby sale! So before it gets away from us, I wanted to round up some of the must have baby/toddler items that we use that can be purchased at Walmart so you can check them out!
One thing that we HAD to get when we got in this house was baby gates. However we’d just redone our staircase so I was NOT going to drill into our new newel posts. I wanted a gate that both looked nice and worked well but that also worked on pressure mount and NOT being drilled in. After ordering another one from another retailer and it failing MAJORLY, I got on Walmart and found THIS AWESOME GATE! You guys- this gate is normally $90, and it’s on sale for $24.99!!! I shared it with you guys the other day and TONS of you took advantage of it! This is my number one pick for the sale! Here are some photos of the gate in action…
Another item on major sale is Dakota’s Graco 4Ever 4-in-1 Convertible car seat! I chose this car seat bc they say she shouldn’t need another car seat ever, as this will grow with her through every stage. We’ve been super happy with this car seat and it’s currently on sale for under $200 until the end of the month!
Because I prefer a minimalist space, I get major anxiety at the thought of baby toys being all over my house. HOWEVER, I feel so darn blessed to have this baby we fought so hard for, so I constantly remind myself to embrace all the baby goodness, because this phase passes SO quickly. And before you know it, the baby gear goes away. The toys fade. And all the kids want to do is play with a device or hang with their friends. So… to all my mamas out there in the baby trenches… up to their eyeballs in baby toys and gear… embrace it! Believe it or not, you’ll REALLY miss these days!
One thing we added to our family room (because, why not?! lol) is this mini slide for Dakota. She seriously goes up and down this thing all day long. Whether you use it indoors or out, I think it’s such a great baby/toddler activity. It’s currently $33.99 and eligible for next-day delivery.
Another toy that has actually been passed down through all 3 of our kids is this little white play kitchen. It’s been all over all of our houses we’ve lived in and hands-down the most used baby toy we’ve owned. It also comes in pink and blue but the white is currently on sale for under $92 and it’s my fav because it works for any gender… hence, how we’ve been able to pass it along to each of our kids. Plus, it blends right into my decor with it’s minimalistic lines! lol
Kota also LUVs this little $15 play vacuum…
Kota’s sweatshirt already sold out 🙁 // Her sweatpants
Kota’s little fringe ankle boots come in 6 colors and are under $9! Her sweatpants are part of a 2-pack that came with the leopard ones. You get both pair for under $9! Her t-shirt is part of a 3-pack for around $10!
MY TOP PICKS FROM THE BABY SALE:
- Our baby gates on sale from $89 to UNDER $25
- Or this Rustic Top of Stairs Gate on sale from $99 to UNDER $30
- Dakota’s Grow-with-Me Convertible Car Seat on Sale for UNDER $200
- This video baby monitor for UNDER $30
- Or this video baby monitor on sale from $150 to UNDER $110
- Buy any 2 Huggies Little Snuggles Economy Packs and get a $25 Gift Card.
- Buy 2 Pampers Little Swaddlers Diapers OMS Packs and Get a $20 Gift Card.
- Here’s 2 pairs of pajamas for only $7.50! That’s $3.75 a pair! What a deal!
- Madela Pump In Style Double Electric Breast Pump on sale from $220 to UNDER $160
- This Breast Milk & Bottle Warmer on Sale from $70 to UNDER $42
- This $48 Avent Bottle Set is on Sale for Under $32
- We had this Piano Play Mat for Dakota and she absolutely LUV’d it! It’s on sale from $50 to $39.
- This Gold Crib is on Sale for UNDER $180 and it’s a good dupe for Dakota’s metallic crib at a fraction of the price.
- This Crib is a Good Restoration Hardware Dupe and on Sale for UNDER $150.
Click any of the photos below for shoppable links to my fav items from the sale:
*Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. Affiliate links are used throughout this post, which means I get a commission if you purchase items at my recommendation. As always, I would never recommend something I didn’t truly believe in and LUV. Thanks for your support!